*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967817-I-missed-my-sweet-Blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#967817 added October 14, 2019 at 9:44am
Restrictions: None
I missed my sweet Blog
My sweet, sweet Blog, I apologize for my tardiness. I have been delinquent in my duties as a blogger. Each day you send reminders, yet I have ignored the calling. There is no excuse for me to offer. It takes but a moment to jot my thoughts of the day down. In my heart, I am but a procrastinator of all life's deeds and tasks. I promise to mend my slovenly ways. Five days is entirely too long to avoid my friends.

My thoughts about life's events the past week are from an insiders perspective. First, I believe that the appliances in our homes have human characteristics. They eavesdrop on conversations, like Siri, but in a more mechanical, less obvious way. The just hang around doing their jobs waiting for the moment that they can say"Gotcha". My proof is the conversation with my husband about our tight finances this month because of tuition payments. Almost immediately, my washer walked off the job and quickly followed by the toaster. I've known and loved the washer for 20 fine years, and the toaster for 10 years. The washer and I had years of long passionate interludes with dirty under-drawers and smelly clothes. The toaster and I had toasted and cheered our mornings with bagels, peanut-butter toast, and pop tarts. It is a sad day in my home. They were like family and I feel quite betrayed by the beasts..

Halloween is upon us! All things eerie are visible. My husband was stressed because he hadn't gotten the yard decorations up. Good news! We have our goblin and ghost present and accounted for. I wish they made transformer decorations, that with the touch of a button would transform to a turkey, Santa, and baby New Year.. Life would be sweet.

That's ......all ... folks!

© Copyright 2019 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967817-I-missed-my-sweet-Blog