*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970429-Shadow-On-The-Wall
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#970429 added November 25, 2019 at 12:05am
Restrictions: None
Shadow On The Wall
PROMPT November 25th

If you could be a fly on the wall of any living person’s life for one day, whose life would you want to observe?


Nope.

13 Year Old Me might have found some perverted use for such a superpower, but Adult Me knows everyone's life is boring and, besides, there's a 100% chance they'd go to the bathroom and/or pick their nose at some point so... nope.

About the only use of such a fly-on-the-wall scenario that I can think of would be to catch some politician making deals with, say, Russia, or banging some underage kid, but that's only useful if I could then use that information to extort money from themhave them face justice.

But the problem with that is they'd just be replaced by another corrupt politician, even if it's one that's corrupt in a different way.

Yeah, I'm cynical. So what?

Basically, I don't care how famous or public a person is, or even how egregious their sins might be, they deserve to not be watched by sentient flies on walls. And even if it were possible, I wouldn't care to do it.



How I long to be
A shadow on the wall
I will make no sound at all
And when the sun goes down
The shadow on the wall
It cannot be seen at all
At all

© Copyright 2019 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970429-Shadow-On-The-Wall