*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970519-Best-Thanksgivings
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#970519 added November 26, 2019 at 3:01pm
Restrictions: None
Best Thanksgivings
Prompt: What were some of the best Thanksgivings you ever had?

I loved having Thanksgivings with my grandparents when they were alive. I had Thanksgiving with my parents when Dad was in the Air Force and not in Vietnam. Dad made the gravy and dressing. I had Thanksgiving dinner with my Italian friend Debbie and her friends when we lived in Arkansas. They fed the dog some turkey who loved it. I once got to drink a glass of wine when I was fourteen at the Thanksgiving meal. The boyfriend I had in college, I went to his house for Thanksgiving and danced with his uncle. His family was nice to me.

My husband and I have a quiet Thanksgiving with him and I every year and my son and his wife would come over for dessert. I baked a Halloween cake. My son and his wife live in Minnesota now and we live in Indiana so they can't come over for dessert. I miss this. My cat loves eating turkey. We watch Macys Parade and the Dog Show every year.

I just give thanks for all I have and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

** Image ID #2201333 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970519-Best-Thanksgivings