*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970684-Happy-day-after-Thanksgiving
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#970684 added November 29, 2019 at 11:14am
Restrictions: None
Happy day after Thanksgiving.
There is nothing like spending a day with family to rejuvenate you and remind you of the many blessings It was a great day spent with friends, family and food. I am still feeling stuffed this morning. Was bummed this morning to realize my furnace has bit the dust. Coldness is not my friend, nor the vanishing of money that will be needed. It seems each Christmas season we are pounded with added and unexpected expenses making it necessary to cut the budget back to the minimum. I keep telling myself that soon we will have one holiday where we won't have to worry about the dollars It is just a pipe-dream, but what really matters is right where it belongs close to my heart. The health and well-being of my loved ones are all that truly matter in this crazy rough and tumble world. For now, we will make our own warmth without the furnace. It will grow from the glowing embers of our heart. Happy day after Thanksgiving. .

© Copyright 2019 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970684-Happy-day-after-Thanksgiving