*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971571-So-I-Must-Love-Polls-Because-Heres-Another-One
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#971571 added December 18, 2019 at 2:04pm
Restrictions: None
So I Must Love Polls, Because Here's Another One
Since my post below I have written two chapters in the new storyline. It wasn't hard. They closely parallel chapters already written: "The Last Day of Life as Lindsay? and "Blasts from the Past.

And for that reason, the second of the two chapters ends in a choice very much like that at the end of "Blasts from the Past." Will and Caleb need new senior-level aliases, and by accusing robo-Dane of being Gordon Black in disguise, Frank and Joe have made themselves candidates.

(I don't think that's a spoiler. If you're familiar with the branch that contains "Blasts from the Past," you'll have anticipated that this new branch would feature the same events and a similar choice.)

I can write either choice. I like both choices--they lead to different but equally interesting challenges.

But I also know that Joe and Frank are controversial characters with readers. Some like it when they show up. Others don't.

Whichever choice I end up writing, there's a non-negligible chance that I'll end up writing the other at some point. But for now I'd like the readers' input on which direction to write in.

[Poll completed and deleted]

Note: Remember that Joe and Frank are likely to feature heavily in whichever branch I write, so this isn't an issue of avoiding their presence. The real question is: Do you want to see Will and Caleb try to hijack their identities?

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971571-So-I-Must-Love-Polls-Because-Heres-Another-One