*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972478-Happy-New-Year
Rated: E · Book · Career · #1959122
Not that you need to enter my crazy mind, but here you go anyway. Enjoy!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#972478 added January 2, 2020 at 1:30pm
Restrictions: None
Happy New Year!
Hey friends, we are officially in the Roaring 20's! I don't know about you, but I have a ton of writing goals for this year, not the least of which is to become more active on WDC. I have a handful of reviews sitting in my back pocket, waiting for me to get to them. If I've promised you a review, I swear, I haven't forgotten. I've just been swamped for time. I will get to you soon, I promise! Likewise, if you have something you'd like reviewed, don't hesitate to ask.





One of my biggest goals this year is to finish the draft of Secrets in the Shadows (working title) and prepare it for publication, so I will be posting the chapters on here for feedback. Anything opinion or rating you care to share would be greatly appreciated! I will try to minimize any spelling/grammar mistakes, but they will be rough as I'm trying to power through it and catch any plot holes. Please forgive the little mistakes and concentrate on the big stuff.





Hope you all had a great New Year and start 2020 off on the right foot!





Cheers!

© Copyright 2020 C.N. Greer (UN: chelsea.greer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
C.N. Greer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972478-Happy-New-Year