*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974606-who-are-all-these-people-in-my-living-room
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2207577
So playing the trombone wasn't getting me in enough trouble?
#974606 added January 31, 2020 at 12:15pm
Restrictions: None
...who are all these people in my living room?
Geeze! it got a little dusty in here...guess I haven't been here in a while!

Well, that's because I been busy other places! Used to be FaceBook was the first place I looked at while eating breakfast. Sorry Mark, you have been replaced!

First, after swearing off contests "Competion??? Maybe not Never More..., I did a complete 180 and found a new place to play... "The Contest Challenge, if you haven't visited it yet, get over there, lots of fun and encouragement. Most importantly NO PRESSURE!! I'm a bit stuck right now, but I'll just make a left turn, move onto another contest/prompt in February, and comeback to my current story later.

The next consumer of my time?, "Cupid's Lucky Arrows, lot's of fun and hijinks going on that won't last long so HURRY over and get in on the fun...be sure to nudge Cupid and tell him Richard sent you!!

Then of course, there's the "Question of the Day!, can't do anything else until I check that out...Right?

On top of that, over at "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group we're gearing up for our next review raid (you have been warned), which is always fun. I love reviewing and learning from what I review!

And if that's not enough I decided to take a course offered by, "House of Sensual Prose , I'm working on lesson 4 of six right now, my characters are being mischievous and not talking to me right now. But they'll come around shortly to tell me their tale soon!

Then, this morning some prankster sent me anonymous (hmm...spelled that right on the first try!) gift points...so I had to scurry about WdC to figure out how to do that. After all, no deed should go unpunished, unrewarded!

Thank you to Schnujo is Late to Lannister , Hannah ♫♥♫ , Lilith of House Martell and Purple is House Florent for taking the time to run groups that make me waste so much of my time make WdC so much fun!

I didn't forget the Power Raider Staff, there is such a Hugh Amount of people there who make it work that my blog post would exceed its character limits (yeah I made that up) but there are many, many people turning the gears over there.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!

© Copyright 2020 Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. (UN: brennus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974606-who-are-all-these-people-in-my-living-room