*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974729-New-to-Some-Old-to-Some
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#974729 added February 2, 2020 at 9:46am
Restrictions: None
New to Some, Old to Some
Okay, here's what I've got for people. It's both a whole lot and not very much at all.

If you are someone who reads the public pages only, I've got a new-to-you six-chapter run, branching off of "The Return of Gordon Black [public version]. Will has sold the grimoire to his friend Caleb, but it is Will who is summoned up to the school by Chelsea Cooper when her boyfriend uses the grimoire to accidentally petrify himself. Will is trying to help her fix Gordon; at the same time, he is starting to research the book that he had tried getting rid of. As the new branch commences with "The Increasingly Complicated Life of Will Prescott, Will has uncovered a new spell, and has decided to prepare it in her presence.

If you are a WdC member, you likely know the chapters in question, which are practically ancient. That is why I am revising this branch--to align it more closely with the story as it has evolved. The same chapters are now revised in the BoM interactive--starting with "The Increasingly Complicated Life of Will Prescott [interactive version]--but the changes to these six chapters are mostly stylistic, and only substantive in only a couple of places. (Yes, those substantive changes will cause continuity issues in some of the other branches that come off them, but I'm not going to worry about them unless it comes time to add new chapters to them.)

That's all I had time to do yesterday, so I don't have anything really new for you. Today I will be making revisions to more chapters, and will be posting them tomorrow, so that will also be a day of new things only for readers of the Archived version of BoM.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974729-New-to-Some-Old-to-Some