*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975882-Chapter-10
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2204986
Latina from alternate reality shrinks non-Latino segment of humanity!
#975882 added February 19, 2020 at 1:26pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 10
Rica walked over to Flora's house to retrieve Nick, as Rica and Flora had agreed to. Rica knocked on the door, and Flora answered and let her inside. The two of them walked to Flora's bedroom and Flora closed the door behind them.

"You can't tell my grandparents that I'm giving him to you," said Flora as she took the necklace off that contained Nick and handed it to Rica. "I'm going to tell them that Nick ran away."

"Why are you giving him to me?" Rica asked.

"He's better off with you," said Flora. "He needs a girlfriend to take care of him, and you're the only one I trust. I caught you two making out when he was normal size, so he definitely likes you! Another reason is because my grandmother yelled at me about taking him to Sharky's party, and I don't want to be responsible for him any more."

Rica took the necklace and put it on, then she unfastened the lid of the locket attached to the necklace and dumped Nick out onto the palm of her other hand.

"Meet your new owner!" said Rica with a smile. "How do you feel about being under my care?"

"I'm okay with it," said Nick. "It's better than being shrunk around my family."

"You should leave with him now," said Flora, "so I can tell my grandmother that I can't find him!"

"Okay!" said Rica, and she took off and left Flora's house. After walking a distance down the street, Rica began laughing.

"You're doomed, Nick!" she shouted loud enough for people to hear her. She lifted the locket in her hand and repeated herself. "Did you hear me? You're doomed!"

"What are you talking about?" Nick asked, and Rica could hear him despite his tiny stature.

"I'm just kidding!" said Rica. "But we're going to have a good time together! Just you wait and see!"

Once they got to Rica's house, Rica set the necklace down and pulled out the box of captives Maria had given her.

"Watch this, Nick!" said Rica, as she got a handful of captives, tilted her head back, and dropped them into her mouth. She swallowed them without hesitation, then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to prove to Nick that the captives were vanquished. Rica rested her arms on the desk where Nick stood and rested her chin on her arms.

"You're the only one who has come back from getting swallowed!" said Rica. "Tell me, what was it like?"

"I was swimming around in stuff that smelled like puke, and there was a pocket of air at the top of the stomach, and people around me were screaming!"

"Was it fun?" Rica asked.

"It was exciting, but it was kind of scary!" said Nick. "I didn't know if you would be able to puke me back up again or not!"

"Did you trust me?" Rica asked.

"Yes and no," said Nick. "I trusted you because you're my cousin's best friend, but I figured that since you swallowed me, maybe I couldn't really trust you that much!"

"Someone made me laugh!" said Rica. "I swallowed you on accident! It'll never happen again, I promise!"

"Can I ask you a question?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, go ahead!" said Rica.

"Do you feel any remorse for the people you swallow?"

"The way I figure it," said Rica, "there's nothing they can do about it, and nobody can stop me, so who cares?"

"But what about your eternal soul?" Nick asked. "Do you worry that God might punish you in the afterlife?"

"I've got plenty of time to repent!" said Rica. "Who says I'm dying any time soon?"

"But what about your captives?" Nick asked. "What if they weren't right with God before they died? What if some of them weren't baptized and they wanted to get baptized?"

"Maria the Conquistadora gave them several days to get everything squared away and to get their affairs in order," said Rica. "If they wanted to get baptized, they should've done it then!"

"I can't believe how blood-thirsty you are!" said Nick. "Just because people have decreased in stature doesn't mean they stop being labeled as human beings! A person's worth isn't determined by their size!"

"That might be true," said Rica, "but I'm going to swallow as many of them as possible before they run out! Have you seen the news? There are people doing a lot worse to the shrinkies than swallowing them!"

Rica turned on the television in her bedroom. The two of them sat in silence as they watched the news. A female reporter was talking about the Amazon trooper that represented the city of Cerritos, not too far from Whittier.

"The young woman," said the reporter, "an Amazon trooper hand chosen by the Conquistadora was apparently caught red-handed giving out full-size transponder cards to people who weren't Latino. As punishment, the Conquistadora shrunk the woman and her entire family as a penalty. This is not the first case of this happening, there has been another case elsewhere in the southland and one case on the east coast. That puts the total to three Amazon troopers throughout the United States who have been stripped of membership and they and their families have been miniaturized as punishment."

"Any word on whether those Amazon troopers will be replaced?" asked the reporter sitting at the desk next to her.

"The Conquistadora hasn't issued a formal response to that question," said the female reporter, "but only time will tell!"

"Summer's Moon Lopez isn't really Mexican," said Nick. "Narcisa could get in trouble for giving her a full-size transponder card!"

"How do you know that?" Rica asked.

"When I got my partial-size transponder card at York Field, I ran into Summer's Moon and Soledad Suarez there, and Summer's Moon told me the whole story. The only reason she can speak Spanish is because she took it in high school!"

"I need to call Flora!" said Rica, and she picked up her cell-phone and called her.

"Flora!" said Rica, "I just saw a story on the news about an Amazon trooper who represented Cerritos, and she got caught giving out full-size transponder cards to people who weren't Mexican!"

"What happened to her?" Flora asked.

"She and her whole family were miniaturized!" said Rica. "And Nick just told me that Summer's Moon isn't really Mexican! What do you think we should ask Narcisa for in exchange for our silence about this?"

"Don't worry about what Narcisa could give you," said Flora, "you should be thinking about asking Summer's Moon what she could give you in exchange for your silence to Narcisa!"

"Why?" Rica asked.

"Because Narcisa was a friend to us, she invited us to meet the Conquistadora, and we each got a box of captives! We shouldn't betray her!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right!" said Rica. "Do you want to go with me to Sharky's house to look for Summer's Moon? She is best friends with Soledad Suarez, so we should be able to find her there. If she's not there, someone there should be able to tell us where she is!"

"Yeah," said Flora, "I'll be over to pick you up in a few minutes."

"Okay, I'll be waiting!" said Rica, and she hung up her cell-phone.

"Now it's time for us to play!" said Rica. She picked Nick up in her hand and sat down on her bed, with her legs stretched out across the bed. She dropped Nick down onto her left thigh.

"March astride my mighty thighs!" Rica commanded Nick. "Obey the commandments of your mighty goddess!"

Nick started marching across her leg toward her knee, when Rica flexed her thigh, and Nick stumbled.

"I guess you can call that a thigh quake!" said Rica, giggling. "March from my thigh to my ankle, then back to my thigh again!"

Nick did as he was told.

"How does it feel to surrender to my commandments?" Rica asked. "Does it give your life a sense of purpose, knowing that you are appeasing a mighty goddess?"

"It feels strange," said Nick. "It's like the fulfillment of a fantasy, but it feels like sensory overload."

"What do you mean?" Rica asked. "Is being shrunk too overwhelming for you?"

"Have you ever heard of too much of a good thing?" said Nick. "That's how this feels. I almost feel like there should be some awesome price to pay for being privileged enough to live out my deepest sexual fantasy! Like an angel is going to come down out of the sky and tell me I've had too much fun, so he's taking all of this away from me!"

"So you fantasized about this before you got shrunk?" Rica asked.

"Yeah," said Nick, "I told Soledad about it before I got shrunk. She's the first person I admitted it to! I was making out with her the other day, and I summoned up the courage to admit it to her!"

"What was the favorite part of getting shrunk?" Rica asked. "I mean, the fantasy part of it, before you actually got shrunk in real life!"

"I always fantasized about getting swallowed alive!" said Nick. "I never wanted to live that fantasy out, because I don't want to die, but I've always felt strongly about that part of the giantess fetish! I can remember being turned on by getting swallowed by girls that I liked since I was in Kindergarten!"

"I can help you live that out!" said Rica.

"No, you've done enough," said Nick. "I don't want to get swallowed again! We don't need to act it out, Rica!"

"I'm not going to swallow you again!" said Rica. "Just watch and see what I'm going to do!"

Rica set Nick back on the desk and looked through one of her drawers and pulled out some string.

"Now hold still," said Rica, "this won't hurt!

She tied one end around Nick's waist, then lifted him into the air above her head. She licked her lips as Nick spun around slowly in the air.

"Now see?" Rica asked. "I can lower you toward my mouth without you taking the risk of almost getting swallowed! Like this, see?"

Rica lowered Nick toward her open mouth. When he came into contact with her pink tongue, she lifted him back up again, then slowly lowered him back toward her open maw. Rica giggled.

"This isn't so bad, is it?" Rica asked.

"I guess not!" said Nick.

"And you want to know something?" Rica asked. "I've always wanted to be a giantess! My favorite fantasy since I was a little girl was the idea of swallowing a shrunken man! I used to swallow goldfish and imagine they were shrunken people! My mom eventually figured it out and stopped buying me pet goldfish!"

"So getting shrunken people must have been like a dream come true for you!" said Nick.

"Yes," said Rica, "and my desire to swallow shrunken people outweighs my sense of morality! That's something I didn't tell you when you were asking me if I felt guilty about swallowing them! I don't think I have the willpower to stop swallowing shrunken people. Before the Conquistadora arrived, swallowing shrunken people was just a harmless fantasy, but now that shrunken people are available, I can't stop sending them crashing to the depths of my Aztec belly!"

"I think women like you are very rare," said Nick. "When I used to visit giantess sites online the men who wanted to be shrunken far outnumbered the women who wanted to be giants!"

"I know," said Rica. "I've visited those sites, too! There's two things I found out, guys with a giantess fetish are very rare, and women who enjoy being a giantess are even more rare than that. Do you know what that means?"

"What?" Nick asked.

"I can't be very selective about who I choose as a mate. If I find a guy who has a giantess fetish and he's good-looking, I need to hold onto him with a death-grip!"

"What about me?" Nick asked. "Could you choose me as a mate?"

Rica stopped lowering Nick on the string, and held him about six inches above her mouth.

"It's between me and Soledad," said Rica. "I can see that now. She likes you just as much as I do, and she has the same swallowing fetish that I have. You saw her at Sharky's party, didn't you? She was swallowing shrunken people left and right!"

"Well, which one of you is going to get me?" Nick asked.

"That's entirely up to you!" said Rica. "Which one of us would you choose, me or Soledad?"

Just then a car honked from outside.

"It's Flora!" said Rica. "Come on Nick, it's time to go!"

Rica collected Nick and put him inside the locket, then put the necklace around her neck and headed outside to meet Flora.

To Be Continued!

© Copyright 2020 Riverd0g (UN: samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Riverd0g has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975882-Chapter-10