*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975994-Muzzy-for-President-maybe
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#975994 added February 23, 2020 at 3:27am
Restrictions: None
Muzzy for President.. maybe.


"You have no political experience and no money.
Why should anyone vote for you?" Ana Kasparian queries.

Muzzy adjusts his red tie, "I know the little guy."
He takes a sip of bottled water, "I know the single mom."
He blows his nose, "I know the sexually frustrated retail worker."
Ana adjusts the black strap on her polished spats.

"The people demand free healthcare and legalized prostitution."
Muzzy states firmly.

Ana fidgets with her perm, "Is that why you insisted I wear a nylon catsuit?"
"Yes," Muzzy states firmly.
"I think you objectify women and have no idea how to govern." Ana asserts.
"Nevertheless, I persuaded you to dress like a prostitute." Muzzy gives a toothy smile.
He reveals his missing tooth.

"I see you need dental work." the Young Turk reporter interjects.
"Yes. A very aggressive Walmart overnight manager knocked it out.
I hope to get an implant with some of my campaign donations." Muzzy gives another toothy smile.
Ana smooths the nylon wedgy in her cameltoe, "I'm pretty sure that isn't legal."
"If the President does it, it's legal." Muzzy smiles.

Rock star Casha walks into the room, "Muzzy do you need a massage?"
Ana coughs, "Your Muzzy's campaign manager. Do you really believe he can win?"
"Of course and he is my Poo bear." Casha rubs Muzzy's pot belly.
Ana sips bottled water, "How did you meet?"
"At a Bernie Sander's rally. He just looked so cuddly." Casha kisses Muzzy's left cheek.

Ana stands up and kisses Casha, "I think I've got it. It's a Yoko, Lennon thing."
Muzzy laughs, "I can see your cameltoe."
Ana adjusts her red, white and blue catsuit, "Only you could get me to wear this Muzzy."
"You're my favorite Young Turk." Muzzy retorts and rubs the back of his neck.

"How will you balance the budget and provide affordable dental care?" Ana Kasparian presses ner cleavage.
"That's simple. Legalize prostitution and marijuana." Muzzy adjusts his tie.


Shalom

(*)(*)
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975994-Muzzy-for-President-maybe