*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976510-Dog-is-sick
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#976510 added February 27, 2020 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
Dog is sick...
This will be brief. I'm a bit fatigued.

My grandma's dog is very sick was admitted to the pet hospital. He was bleeding through his rectum and had twigs and grass in his stools. They checked his vitals and had abnormal symptoms for quite a few criteria. Three of them were high red blood cells, dehydration, and temperature. That's all I recall. He is supposed to be in the hospital for 48 hours. Hopefully, he will respond to treatment in which case he will make a sure recovery.
The bill will be hefty but my grandma can pay it with no trouble. It is hard seeing Charlie, her dog, like how he was. Like I said before, me, my mom and Jim are caring for him along with her other dog.

I messed up with my attempted combining of files documents into one file. I found out I was doing things the hard way after I asked YouTube how to automatically merge files the easy way. lol. I need to recopy the three story segments to my laptop from my flash drive. I wish I knew had to do things the easy way first.

I discovered my resume did not reach the inn I want to work at. I'll have to tell them.

On another note, I did two anniversary reviews-one of which was very extensive. The author obviously did not proofread it.

Well that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2020 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976510-Dog-is-sick