*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976914
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2213936
A book for all entries to {r-user:satet}'s activity {bitem:2212324}
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#976914 added March 2, 2020 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1 Down the Rabbit Hole: Follow the White Rabbit
Prompt: "Follow the White Rabbit" – create a blog entry (or static item) about your participation in this project/activity, and what you hope to gain from it once finished. (<500 words)

Word Count: 213



Down the Rabbit Hole: Follow the White Rabbit

"It has been such a long time coming, don't you think?"

"Of course you do", my characters echo back.

Fingers and nerves scratching and itching with the urge to create, just underneath the skin.

Wonderland challenge and what a challenge it will be! Perhaps just what I need. The start of a new creative albeit tangled web to weave. Weaving and spinning thoughts into characters and places, filled to the brim with a life of its own!

A concentrated effort to be sure and certain. Forming and shaping what may very well be a...disaster piece or is it masterpiece? Questions, questions, always questions.

Much as I'm always late, late! For a very important date! Oh, well,too late to turn back now. Let's follow the white rabbit, and, down the rabbit hole I will go. This will be the spark that makes the flame. It is for the creative side again, for, all the ideas inside my head and the characters that reside there too.

Mad as a hatter with a plan and hope to give a life and a voice to the characters and their homes that I have in my head. In by doing so gaining a little of myself back too.

Word Count: 213

Signature for offsite forum use
A theme image for the poem Miss Calavera in the Dames of the Dead Series.
Crow and Butterfly sig.

















© Copyright 2020 Revelry new writings soon (UN: revelryssorrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Revelry new writings soon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976914