*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976921
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2213936
A book for all entries to {r-user:satet}'s activity {bitem:2212324}
#976921 added March 2, 2020 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2 Down the Rabbit Hole: Garden Key
Prompt:"Find the Key to the Garden" – create a blog entry (or static item) about an opportunity of a lifetime – a key to achieving something very important. Do not drop your gloves and fan! (<1000 words)

Word Count: 212




"I've got a will this time I don't care what you say."

The thought stays at the forefront of the few years removed from training sand manipulator, who listens to the bleating of too many voice's and too many worthless, careless opinions. Easy to mask thoughts and motives behind the shell of blank face and empty teal eyes. The sand manipulator watches and waits..The golden key is found and no doubt sitting to the left and three tables over.

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, for the sand manipulator that is. To follow a knife user a shame and unthinkable to some, but, to the sand manipulator? Like gold.

"Finally! He has a name after all, last name McGee. Strange name for an even stranger knife user. A former user and endorser of all substances mind altering." The sand manipulator thinks, continuing to watch and listen. Plot and scheme.

Careful not to draw too much unwanted attention, McGee watches the sand manipulator slip from the room. The sand manipulator knows who follows, their energy distinct.

"The game is afoot, now. Careful knife user." - The voice strange and lukewarm greets him, as does a far darker shadow than should be there near the entry corner of the garden.

The knife user follows...


Word Count: 212


Signature for offsite forum use
A theme image for the poem Miss Calavera in the Dames of the Dead Series.
Crow and Butterfly sig.

















© Copyright 2020 Revelry new writings soon (UN: revelryssorrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Revelry new writings soon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976921