*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976924
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2213936
A book for all entries to {r-user:satet}'s activity {bitem:2212324}
#976924 added March 2, 2020 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3 Down the Rabbit Hole: Drink Me
Prompt: “Drink Me” - Create a new drink – from your imagination – that should be appealing (or not) to the reader.

Word Count: 302

The sand manipulator slips effortlessly, not making a sound into the dark room, where asleep on the bed lays the knife user and his lover.

Cut and bloody, bruised and marred, a weary bodied sand manipulator leans into themselves for just a quick moment. Teal eyes scan their surroundings before entering the connected bathroom. Not bothering with the lights or closing the door, stripping away the light weight metal and leather armour. A bloody hand connected to bloody fingers reaches out and opens the opaline cabinet, there, sitting on the hightest shelf and to the left and in pale but bright milk glass bottle is the undesired though very necessary this go around drink.

"Hard to say if it tastes as bad as it looks and smells or if its just all in my head." The sand manipulator thinks, wearing a grim grin. Tipping head back and bottle to the mouth the drink is thin and inky alight with darkly pastel colors as it swirls in its glass prison. Smells undescribably horrible too. Bitter. The sand manipulator chokes it down, fighting the urge to cough or throw it back up again.

For some minutes the sand manipulator stares into the mirror, blank glassy eyes stare back. The drink is starting to take woozy effect like being drunk and sleep deprived all at once.

The sound of someone entering the room with them and turning on the sink's faucet goes largely ignored by the sand manipulator, a fact not unnoticed by the dark haired man watching. He softly and with a purpose moves to stand at the sand manipulator's side.

"Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" - The sand manipulator finally turns attention to their dark haired companion, a silent turn of the head and blank teal eyes stare into concerned hazel. A nod.

Word Count: 302





Signature for offsite forum use
A theme image for the poem Miss Calavera in the Dames of the Dead Series.
Crow and Butterfly sig.

















© Copyright 2020 Revelry new writings soon (UN: revelryssorrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Revelry new writings soon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976924