*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977364-Tulsi-Gabbar-and-Judie-Whittaker-in-Doctor-Who
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#977364 added March 6, 2020 at 10:18pm
Restrictions: None
Tulsi Gabbar and Judie Whittaker in Doctor Who?




"Muzzy? This is a strange place to do an interview." Tulsi Gabbar looks about the Tardis.
"Well, I'm a big fan of the BBC sci-fi Doctor Who and you are my favorite Presidential candidate..
So, I asked Judie Whittaker on Snap Chat if we could use the Tardis.. She's the new Doctor Who."
Tusli smiles, "Is that why you're wearing a costume?"
Muzzy is dressed as Commander Data from the Next Generation.
"I like sci-fi. I'm dressed as an android Data from Star Trek the Next Generation."
Muzzy adjusts his tight fitting costume. Judie Whittaker steps into the Tardis.

"Hi! Muzzy." Judie waves at Muzzy and Tulsi with a toothy smile.
They all sit on canvas director chairs in front of the Tardis command center module.
"Tulsi what is your opinion of the American system of politics versus common law?"
Muzzy fidgets in his tight costume.
"That's a big question." Tulsi sips some bottled water.
Jodie Whittaker interjects, "I think it's crazy. You elect old men to be Presidents
and then you expect them to care about young people and healthcare."
"Senator Bernie Sanders is 76 and he wants healthcare for all American citizens."
Tulsi answers with a toothy smile.

"But, he did have a heart attack and he could die in office." Muzzy retorts.
"Biden sounds senile." Judie giggles and has another sip of bottled water.
Tulsi gives a toothy smile, "That's why I'm running for President.
I'm young with battle experience in Iraq and I will bring our troops home.
It's time to stop regime change wars and focus on our infrastructure."
Muzzy clears his throat, "The New Doctor Who is a woman. Does that change the outlook?"
Jodie laughs, "I'm keeping the lid down on the Tardis privy."
Muzzy presses on, "Is the Doctor transgender?"
"She is now." Jodie sips some water, "Remember Doctor's demographics cross all ages.
We must keep it family-friendly."

"You'd think the Doctor would have gender identity issues after regenerating his dying
body into a young woman." Muzzy has some pretzels.
"I support the LBGT community and that is family-friendly." Senator Tulsi Gabbar counters.
"Do you really think you have a chance?" Muzzy retorts.
"I'm here to make the voice of the people heard." Tulsi has some of Muzzy's pretzels.
"Maybe, you could get a VP from Bernie?" Muzzy queries.
Tulsi takes a long breath, "Hillary has me under her thumb."
"That's such a prang. Nothing good comes from politics." Judie snatches some pretzels.
Muzzy smiles, "Sometimes there's a revolution."


^^
V
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977364-Tulsi-Gabbar-and-Judie-Whittaker-in-Doctor-Who