*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979805
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jd123
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2201907
Your younger brother shrinks you and treats your 19 year old body like a little toy
#979805 added July 15, 2020 at 3:57am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4
As your brother sleeps you try to peel your body off of his underwear, he's sleeping on his stomach so this is your best shot and getting off before he rolls on his back and potentially smothering you in his sleep you start pushing on his butt to lift yourself out of his crack but his bubble butt doesn't give you enough support so you try pulling yourself forward toward his waistband to try to get off like that. You grip his underwear and pull back with all your might and slowly pull yourself forward you feel the wet cart stain try to keep you stuck to his underwear but you prevail and get through, you re-adjust your grip and give one more mighty pull and finally you're free you stand up near his waistband and look down at where your prison was and see a big brown stain contrasting on his tight red underwear you look down at your nude body and you're covered in his shit stain you look at your sleeping brother and say.
"Daniel, when I get my size back I'm going to kill you!" then you hear something and slight what sounded like and chuckle coming from your brother you stare at the back of your brother's head and say.
"Daniel are you awake?" Daniel takes a deep breath in and says.
"Yup." he reaches back and with one swift movement he grabs your body, lifts you up, spins around to flip on his back, locks eyes with you and meets you with a big innocent grin before setting you down on his abdomen, and staring at you waiting for your reaction. Your jaw hits the floor (or in this case his abs) and say.
"What?!"
"Yeah I kinda knew you were there the whole time, I was just having too much fun having you struggle on my booth Hehe." He chuckled and had a big toothy grin to boot.
"So you intentionally sat on me, farted on me, and nearly killed me, for what? Fun?!" Danny went in thought for a minute before just saying.
"Yeah pretty much, why did you not enjoy it?" he asked sarcastically continuing with his goofy grin. You were filled with rage, you cannot believe your brother would do something like this especially when he didn't even ask!
"Can you please just grow me back?" trying your best to not sound too mad.
"Well.... No I can't."
"Why?"
"Because we haven't figured out a way to do that yet."
"So you shrunk me and you don't even know if I can be grown back from this."
"Yeah pretty much."
"So I could be stuck like this forever?!"
"Maybe but my teacher is very confident that she'll have a solution before Monday, and she's really smart so she'll have it, don't worry buddy."
"So I'm stuck like this for the weekend?"
"Yup!" Your heart sank as you realize you won't be able to to do your plans for the weekend, so you accept your fate as being your little brother's pet toy.
"Okay what's first?"
"Well I don't know if you know this about me but if you turn around you'll see that you have a friend that is eager to meet you and is about your size too."
You turn around to see what he's talking about, and then you see it his massive twitching boyhood being harnessed by his underwear, for now. Daniel said it was eager to meet you so it can't be long until he unleashes the beast inside of that tight red underwear. You gulp at just the thought of that thing at full mast, and shiver at it touching your fragile frame.
"I think i should introduce you two!" Daniel said with an innocent, adolescent tone. He brought his hands up from his sides and slid them down his lower abdomen to tuck his thumbs in his waistband and pushed as slowly and seductively as possible to tease his older brother as much as possible. You were bracing yourself for what you're about to see as no body should ever see their younger brother like this, (let alone this angle) but you were ready as you could ever be as you stared at the growing and looming figure behind the thin red linen that was all that was separating you from it. The tension on the waist band grew as your brother had to push slightly harder to overcome the force of his own cock. the humongous organ bent further and further away from you giving you a false sense of confidence thinking in your mind.
"This is fine its not that bad, I can make it through this." you relax a little before finally the waistband releases its load and the boyhood swings forward, slamming it's head into the abdomen before it. This created a shock wave that shook you as well as because of how fast it swung forward it was like a jump scare and you fell on your butt. This made Danny laugh and say.
"OH MY GOD! Did you actually think it would hit you?! You really are scared!" A little upset that this happened you stand up quickly to face your opponent face to face and show no fear. His cock was massive it was probably (in your terms anyway) 10 ft tall and 2 1/2-3 ft thick, there was no way you can deal with this. You turn to face Daniel and say.
"So? Where do we start?" Daniel gets a more devilish grin on his face and says.
"This is where the fun begins."
© Copyright 2020 Jd123 (UN: jd1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jd123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979805