*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979943-Wait-Its-April
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2207577
So playing the trombone wasn't getting me in enough trouble?
#979943 added April 1, 2020 at 4:32pm
Restrictions: None
Wait! It's April!?!
What Happened to March? It reeaalllly seems like months are just zooming by, especially when your having FUN!!

All in all March was a pretty productive month for me, part of that is of course that in some ways I have lots more free time, that's not a bad thing per se. I just wish it were under better circumstances, and there weren't so many people at risk. My screen time has doubled, not all due to WdC, because of the dreaded plague, I am teaching two distances classes at the high school level. I just had to send an email telling the kids to slowdown, and limit themselves to one lesson per day. (*Headbang* Over Achievers)

I have been having quite a bit of fun here on WdC, Helping me realize my goals is a big part of that, for that I have "Invalid Item helping me along, doing my goals on a monthly basis and actually ticking off items as I complete seems to work the best for me.

I also had a great time participating in "The Music of Poetry, finding old and new poems to add to my collection was fun, interesting and educational. Reading other member's selections also gave me an opportunity to see many styles and poems I had not been exposed too previously. You can view my selections here; "The Music of Poetry.

I managed to keep up with this years entries for "The Contest Challenge, as well as adding another entry for a past year, slowly but steadily I'll catch up!

I used a composite of several reviews and editorial comments to rework one of my stories "A Thieve's Christmas. It still feels like it has some kinks, and I'm seeing more as an opening chapter now then ever (*Think* a writers work is never done). Thank you to all who have reviewed it and if you haven't read it please feel free to read and drop me a line or review.

ANNNNDDDDD I learned how to make trinkets, prepared to be awed annoyed as I present my trinket of the month club! I won't promise not to toss in extra trinkets if the situation warrants it.

One last thing that's making very happy, I am using this extra time to get back to practicing my horn (much to the chagrin of the neighbors...why does it always take several tries to spell that word?)

Here's to hoping everyone's April is Happy, Healthy and Productive. Please Stay Safe And Well!

© Copyright 2020 Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. (UN: brennus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979943-Wait-Its-April