*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981065-The-Female-Mystic-in-the-End-Times
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2165561
The missing link in sudden counter culture.
#981065 added April 18, 2020 at 4:25am
Restrictions: None
The Female Mystic in the End Times...
"Atlas' comet is returning." a janitor stated,
"It is bigger than Saturn and comes through our solar system every 10 thousand years."

"I have this nail fungus .. I've tried everything." a slender girl remarks.

"What are you saying? Were going to be hit by a planet-killing comet?" I query.

"It won't hit us. It will throw a lot of meteors at us and cause tidal waves and earthquakes."
the janitor continued.

"Is my voice annoying? I wish it wasn't so squeaky." the slender girl with the long braided ponytail interjected.

Another girl laughs, "I wish I was as thin as you! God my back and knees are killing me."

"Could we stay on topic? There is a giant comet heading for us." I assert my male dominance.

"My daughter said the funniest thing this morning. She told me to suck her tiny penis."
The curvaceous girl laughs loudly.

"My kids want to play video games with me all day." the slender nymph-like girl answers.

"Maybe this isn't sinking in we are in the End Times!" the janitor asserts his male dominance.

"I think I'll have a coffee cake when I get home." the plus-size busty girl states.

"We are doomed." I sigh.


Reflections~Women are cuddly and disturbingly indifferent about cataclysmic events.


Vertago
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981065-The-Female-Mystic-in-the-End-Times