*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981206-First-Fatality-of-Trumps-Reckless-Agenda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#981206 added April 18, 2020 at 10:12am
Restrictions: None
First Fatality of Trump's Reckless Agenda
It's the middle of April in Wisconsin, it's still cold. I'm beginning to wonder if it's ever going to warm up. This has me wondering if the Wuhan flu virus will begin to diminish in the warmer weather. That would be a blessing... that the virus only gets introduced to half the world's population instead of all of it. On the positive side we'd have more time to develop countermeasures for those of us who escaped the first round of infection. Hopefully we could take the lessons learned in Phase 1 and use them to good effect.

The reason for the quarantine was to flatten the curve, and to make sure our hospitals were not overwhelmed . As soon as possible the country needs to get back to work. The virus was bad but not as bad as they billed it. Unfortunately the Democrats see the pandemic as a Godsend. It accomplished what they salivated for and couldn't accomplish on their own. The Democratic Party is the party of misery. They depend on human agony to energize their base and voila, the pandemic came along in answer to their prayers. When President Trump decides to begin relaxing the restrictions the first thing that will hit the fake news networks is the following headline.

First fatality of President Trump's premature and reckless policy to reopen the United States

Joe Blow, of Brooklyn New York, is the first COV-19 patient to die as the result of President Trump's cavalier relaxation policy. Joe was a military veteran who survived WW2, and a long life of service to his community..., only to succumb to the President's ineptitude. A well loved, Mr. Blow, met an untimely death, struck down at the most vulnerable time of his life. While not stated on his death certificate the cause could well have been, "political expedience." The Republicans continue to push their agenda, which puts corporate greed ahead of the health and welfare of everyone. The bottom line, is thousands of these death warrants are being delivered every day ...Blow is just the first to die unnecessarily!

....So the disgusting story will go. We live in "sick" times.

© Copyright 2020 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981206-First-Fatality-of-Trumps-Reckless-Agenda