*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981297-Is-it-God-or-psychosis
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#981297 added April 17, 2020 at 2:00am
Restrictions: None
Is it God or psychosis?


"Psychosis?" Bernardet huffed on her small trampoline.
"Well, why are you bouncing on your trampoline naked in your backyard?"
Muzzy queried while reclining on his padded lounge chair in his backyard.
Bernardet started a jog on her trampoline, "God is with me!"
Muzzy gazed at Bernardet as he removed his trunks and pleasured his pogo stick.

"Oh my God! That's gross!" Bernardet jumped off her trampoline and sprayed Muzzy
with her hose.
"I'll call the police if you don't stop!" she picked up her cell phone to record Muzzy.
Muzzy slipped his trunks on and returned to his soggy lounge chair.
"The spirit moved me" Muzzy smirked.
"I was exercising naked! There was nothing nasty about it!" Bernadet was redfaced.

"That's odd. I thought you were flirting with me." Muzzy smiled.
Bernadet swallowed her carrot juice and stomped inside her screened-in porch with her trampoline.
"I will never trust you again!" she shouted from behind her shades and played her music loudly as
she bounced on her trampoline.
"I've posted you on Youtube" Bernadet chuckled.
"I am not ashamed" Muzzy chuckled back, "I posted you too."
"What!!!" Bernadet kicked open her screen door.

She stood over Muzzy with her fists clenched on her hips, "Take it off!"
"My trunks?" Muzzy smiled up at her red face.
"I think I am going to throw up" Bernadet began to hiccup.
"I could be fired. Please remove your post." Bernadet pleaded.
"Hmm. Would you give me a hummer?" Muzzy smiled up at her.
Bernadet began to pace about Muzzy's yard, "I'll delete my post of you."

"I don't have a job to get fired from. I like being a porn star." Muzzy chuckled.
Bernadet gazed at the koi pond and then marched over to Muzzy and gave him a hummer.
"Are you happy?" she snapped her fingers in his face "Delete-delete!"
Muzzy sipped some bottled water, "Give me a lap dance."
"You pig!" Bernadet cussed and grinded on Muzzy's lap.
"I'm going to kill you" she growled.
Muzzy squeezed her breasts, "I wish I had a math teacher like you."
Bernadet put her finger over his lips, "Ssh."

Reflection~Is social edict subjective?


Vertago






© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981297-Is-it-God-or-psychosis