*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981822-Projects-Childhood
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#981822 added April 23, 2020 at 11:55am
Restrictions: None
Projects, Childhood
Prompt: What projects did you start this year? Which ones did you finish?

My Scrapbook Room/Doll Room had a Queen size bed in it with stuffed animals and dolls all over it. Dolls on the floor and scrapbooking totes and carry bag totes. It was cramped and I had, had enough, so we sold the bed and bought shelves for the wall.We bought storage totes and I put dolls and stuffed animals in the totes and rearranged my scrapbooking supplies and carry purse totes and now, it is a room I am proud of. Took me over 6 months to complete it but I am glad my husband and I did. My husband built the shelves for the wall so my dolls and stuffed animals had a home. I will keep this room organized. I am happy to show it off.

Prompt: What was childhood like and how were you introduced to literature?

My father was in the military and went to Vietnam and we moved a lot. My mother and I lived with my grandparents a lot. It wasn't easy changing schools al the time and leaving. I made friends and had to leave them. I wasn't close with my father. Vietnam changed him. Sad, really but we are in a better place now as the years go by.I was an only child and found out I had a sister later on.

I learned to read with Dick and Jane, their pets Spot and Puff. I loved The Cat In The Hat and al of Dr. Suess books. I enjoyed reading Nancy Drew. I have an Alice In Wonderland book, Wizard Of Oz, The Dana Girls, Donna Parker and Cherry Ames books. I read teenager romances later. Anymore, I just read my Bible, Daniele Steel and anything Jane Austen.

Violet and Mary picture, Downton Abbey.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981822-Projects-Childhood