*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982213-Tribbles
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#982213 added April 27, 2020 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
Tribbles
Hello, Peeps preparing myself mentally to go back to work. I have a full run this week with no days off in between. So you might not hear from me anytime soon. The hours spent at home will be for recuperation(wine), cleansing(hot soaking baths),, and rest(face planted in the mattress). I hope you all are doing well and your spirits remain uplifted. I know we are tired of hearing that we are all in this together but it truly goes beyond that message. Each of us are fighting demons with the craziness of our days.
Keeping calm and sharing our woes is the best option available I have personally acknowledged that my house will not be spotless from my isolation days.All the closets will remain cluttered. I will not get to see my son graduate but there will be new and innovative experiences for my young man. And he will survive with family and friends to lift him up. Time didn't stop it just paused to allow a moment of reflection.

I keep thinking about the old Star Trek series and what they would do to battle the virus. We could make some fine masks to match the uniforms. I am afraid that we would have to sacrifice a few ensigns to save Captain Jim but somehow the Tribbles would save us.We could shoot off to the stars for a few months of fun and action.

See, sometimes my mind just isn't right? But that is how i manage to get through the tough stuff. Laughter and weirdness! Find your light and follow it. Be the beacon for someone else. Do a chalk obstacle course through the neighborhood. Do a closet clean-out to challenge the neighbors by putting your stuff at the end of the driveway. Everyone can walk by and grab what they want and you can do the same. Sort of like a long distance swap meet. Step out on your porch and just start singing a song to see if anyone joins you.If nothing else you will be remembered for your joy. Start an exercise program from the front yards with each person remaining in their own space, but stepping outdoors to see people and interact. Start a zoom prayer session. A letter writing campaign to loved ones is a great reliever of stress. Follow your bliss! And be safe.

© Copyright 2020 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982213-Tribbles