*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982333-If-someone-kicks-you-down-the-stairs-do-they-love-you
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#982333 added April 29, 2020 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
If someone kicks you down the stairs, do they love you?

I love my mother. She died in 1997.
I was a shy boy and did not make friends easily.
My mother suggested I make friends with Peter Calahan.
So, I ran over to Peter and said, "Hi! I'm-".
Before I could finish my greeting, Peter had punched me in the face.
I blocked the second punch, Peter laughed and ran away.
I came back to my mother with a bruise on the left side of my face.

My mother said, "He's a mean boy. Why don't you say hi to the Jewish boy?"
I gave my mother a worried look and walked nervously over to Micheal.
I said, "Hi." And Michael said, "Hi."
Michael was my first friend. :)
I would go to his house and play board games.
Michael came to my house and we played with my dad's American Flyer trainset.

And I met Michael's sister Rachael she liked to play board games too.
Rachael came over to my house without Michael and we played at sex.
My parents weren't home and Rachael was very interested in sex.
I thought this was great fun too, Michael did not want me to have sex with his sister.
There was a conflict with my relationship with Michael and Rachael.
I loved them both in different ways...
My mother found out about my relationship with Rachael and forbid me from having sex with Rachael.
Rachael's mother thought it was natural and allowed me to have sex with Rachael if we used contraception.

Michael did not want to be friends with me..
But, we kept up our friendship anyway, because I was visiting Rachael often.
If I had not asked Michael to be my friend, I would never have had sex with Rachael.
Was this part of God's divine plan? We never got married. I never got Rachael pregnant.
Peter was very popular with the girls and he now owns a landscaping company.
I still do not like Peter. Rachael said she wanted to be a bus driver.
I don't know what happened to her after high school. Michael went to New York and vanished.
I still miss them..

It is what it is.



Bob County
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982333-If-someone-kicks-you-down-the-stairs-do-they-love-you