*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984845-Moment-In-Time-Living-In-The-Moment
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#984845 added June 2, 2020 at 11:16am
Restrictions: None
Moment In Time, Living In The Moment
Prompt: Joy asked what it means to mean have a moment in time and living in the moment.

You enjoy great moments in your life. Your Wedding day, meeting someone you admire in person {to me it was Loretta Lynn. She is the nicest, best country star ever!}, being in Beauty Pageants like me, having a great day at work {not many of those!}, being with friends like I used to, being with grandparents, raising your kids, seeing your baby for the first time, special shopping day or events you went to, going to the beach, going to Michigan shopping and meeting an Artist like I did in Holland, Michigan. Shopping at the Christmas Store in Michigan. There are some moments you want to keep forever. I could name more but with the virus thing, I want my normal life back and hope to have great moments again. Like Trace Atkins song: "You're Gonna Miss This, You're Going To Want This Back". This song is so true. I want my normal life back and all my best moments. I will always cherish my best moments and never take anything for granted again!

Violet and Mary picture, Downton Abbey.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984845-Moment-In-Time-Living-In-The-Moment