*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985259-Day-Eight-of-The-Bards-Hall-Contest
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#985259 added June 8, 2020 at 1:23pm
Restrictions: None
Day Eight of The Bard's Hall Contest
Day Eight of The Bard's Hall Contest comes to you again from the front porch in Roundup, Montana. Here in Roundup there are no protests about recent events in the world. We acknowledge the inhumanity to man, the insanity in the world, and stupid things people do. But we don't destroy other people's property. We treat all people with respect.

Today started cool and sunny. A storm front went through yesterday with thank you no hail or snow just rain. And the grass grew at least 3 inches almost overnight, it seems.

A neighbor across the street is trimming his tree. I couldn't figure out a noise, so I looked and there he was, in the tree with a chain saw on a stick. And timber! down go limbs into the street. Of course, the tree did need trimming. Some branches are dead or dying. This young man is quite a worker around his house. He is always busy. But you know the type that always have projects? He's that type.

I fear our project today will be lunch, perhaps doing a bit of yard work. That may be as good as it gets. But we are retired, so what doesn't get done today will get done tomorrow.

So here's a good idea for a story line: Hubby has to have a checkup at the local clinic. He made the appointment. They tell him, if you're sick, don't come in. Hold on. He's going to see a medical professional. If he's sick, don't go? Hmmm. This whole virus thing is getting just a little weird sometimes. So I told him, well, if you get sick, then go to the ER I guess. I will file this away in my brain pan along with all the other 2020 weirdness for a story in the future.

We sure do have a lot of story, plot, novel, ideas coming up from this year so far. It should be interesting what kind of record we leave for future generations.




Queen Norma Jean *Crown*

© Copyright 2020 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985259-Day-Eight-of-The-Bards-Hall-Contest