*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985449-Picnic-in-the-park
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#985449 added June 11, 2020 at 9:10am
Restrictions: None
Picnic in the park
I am off for the next 5 days because I took time for the planned celebration of my son's graduation This was a planned party in the park long before COVID reared its ugly head. It was supposed to be family and friends getting together for a day of fun in the sun. The parks are open but we are supposed to keep it to a 10 people gathering. The bathrooms are NOT open. My husband is intent on going ahead with the plans. His solution is to monitor it so 10 people play volleyball, 10 people play washers, 10 people eat at the depot, and 10 people play other games. He is having an port-a-potty delivered. We may just end up in jail. I know he is doing it for my son who has had many things taken away from him this year but I am felling very uneasy about the whole day. We shall see. I know that we have to get back to life at sometime soon. Our mental health depends on it. I miss the part of life where fun is the stress reliever that makes work bearable and energizes the spirit . You don't realize how much you miss those moments until they are gone. Just seeing the masked faces of loved ones will infuse my soul.

© Copyright 2020 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985449-Picnic-in-the-park