*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985799-Real-Beauty-and-Stories
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#985799 added June 16, 2020 at 6:04pm
Restrictions: None
Real Beauty and Stories
For "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise

Prompt: “Real beauty is in the fragility of your petals. A rose that never wilts isn’t a rose at all.”
Crystal Woods
About roses or people, do you agree?


---

When it comes beauty there is no correct answer as to what beauty is. To me beauty is the excitement one gets when viewing anything that means something to them. It can be song, a colorful sunset, rain, a baby, a kitten or a puppy…The list is endless.

Then, if we give too much weight to the outer beauty of a person or a thing, rather than the inner one, we are missing in life. When we enjoy something like a flower or a tree, we enjoy it because it sends a signal to the part of us, which is a drop from the ocean of a greater being.

By the same token, the outer of whatever we see as beautiful, like a rose, fades in time because fading away is the law of nature. Yet, the inner beauty or the memory of it still is there. The same will happen to our planet and even our solar system. It is in the nature of anything created to fade away.

If the rose didn’t fade, it wouldn’t be a rose. It would be worse than an inanimate object. It would be something without life, without a soul. Worse yet, we would hate it for setting itself up as if in competition with God.


*FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV*


For: "Space Blog Group

The prompt is: "Great stories are written by great people, and we each hold the power within us of writing a story."
Analyze and report. Have fun!


---

It is true that everyone has a story and with a little push everyone can find the power within them to write that story. Writing a story, however, is a task and an understanding that the writer must shape events in such a way as to give them meaning.

All areas of human culture are subject to fading away or changing form, take science, or philosophy or even religions, for example. Yet, since the break of dawn of mankind, people have gathered around and told their stories, if not in books but in a circle or privately to one another, around a fire, on a field, inside a dwelling, at the beach or wherever.

Yes, great stories are written by great people, but what makes a person great? I don’t hesitate to say that greatness is in finding meaning in events, in people, or in one’s own life. Therefore, if your life has meaning, even if only to you, then you have the power to write your stories.



© Copyright 2020 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985799-Real-Beauty-and-Stories