*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988397-Music-is-Important
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#988397 added July 17, 2020 at 11:50am
Restrictions: None
Music is Important
How important is the role of music in your life and in your creative process? Do you write to music? If so, what kind and why do you think it helps?

signature dancing owl *Clef*

Music is Necessary to Life


Quote:from:https://www.quora.com/What-does-music-have-to-do-with-the-soul

Music and its profound effects on the human organism are very real indeedby Jeffrey Werbock this is the opening sentence from his article on Quora. Find the link above.

Music is an integrated part of my life. I never get enough of it. Before pandemic on days when K was working away from home I would fill the house with music. I play music for the pets to calm them.

I like a variety of music. Just to name a few I have discs of bagpipes, guitar, flute, piano, violin, harp, wind chimes, bird songs, and other sounds. I will not name all the artists who sing for me or their styles of music. I'm playing my guitar lately and really enjoy doing it.

However, I do not write to music, read to music, or study to music. I need silence for those things. I like to be able to hear the real sounds of life around me. It's keyed to my fight or flight mechanisms. I like jazz and dance music to clean house to, because it energizes me.

Four A.M yesterday, there was the howl of a real coyote close in to us. I'll be glad when the hay is off, because maybe the predator wild life won't come in as close.

I have a disc of bird sounds that the parrots are always happy to hear. Their favorite movie is Paulie

This is real life music.





I have a lot of new age meditation music because it soothes me. I also like spiritual music which sings praises to God. One of my favorites is Celtic music singing scriptural Psalms.

I do like some kinds of country music and specific artists and groups but, don't listen to it as often as instrumental.

I guess I could live without music but surely would not want to live without it.

See Ya!


© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988397-Music-is-Important