*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988403-Christian-and-Easter
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#988403 added July 17, 2020 at 11:43am
Restrictions: None
Christian and Easter
Prompt: Some Christians didn't know what Easter was. What does this say about one being a Christian?

How can one be a Christian and not know about Jesus resurrection from the tomb and dying on the cross? Hello. You learn about the Bible and Jesus' life when you are a Christian. Christians may not, well don't know the Bible from word to word but you do know the stories from the Bibles and the history. You know Jesus and his life as well as his promises. Non Christians know who Jesus was and maybe Moses, the ark and a few things but a Christian is well informed. If a Christian doesn't know about Easter, he needs to read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. I love reading about Jesus being on earth and wished I could have walked with him. Christians, Jesus and his life all go hand in hand. Christians need to wake up if they don't know about Easter. This isn't a good duh moment. The Bible is the most popular book around and is the book of life so to speak. I am glad I learn from the Bible.

** Image ID #2022027 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988403-Christian-and-Easter