*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988516
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #2223920
The Igloo of Madness. Come for the Crazy, Stay for the Fun!
#988516 added July 18, 2020 at 5:17pm
Restrictions: None
Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings
Oh man I'm going to try to write this without passing out at my desk which right now might be a major feat because I think I slept the last hour at my desk. Lol. And... I already just zoned out twice but now I got up and got a fresh can of diet Pepsi. Maybe if I drink a couple of these I'll be fine and wake up some. If not I do have a few packs of G Fuel kicking around. G Fuel is a marketed gaming energy drink with electrolytes, vitamins and a shit load of caffeine. I've just been informed that I need to pick out a pizza topping for tonight. Seems like my brother has lost my mind and is buying everyone a one topping pizza from Gondola Pizza for dinner tonight, which is the best pizza probably in North America. It seriously is award-winning. That's eleven medium pizzas though but OMG their crust is so amazing especially their crust and sorry I'm sitting here drooling now. Lol.

As per usual now I got music cranked in my ears, that should help. So this morning I was shocked. Jasper woke me up at six thirty am after fours sleep, he is so damn clingy since my brother came here, well he was before that, but he is so much worse lately. My morning ritual though is to shut off the dozens of lights my nephew leaves on at night but this morning everything was shut off, I was like wow, totally shocked thinking maybe my brother finally had a talk with him that he listened to. So we were sitting at the table eating breakfast this morning, and I asked him, but he was like,

"No I came downstairs around five am and shut everything off and made him go to bed."

So nope no such luck. I'll be waking up and turning off lights till they leave most mornings pissing me off daily. Though the day they leave is the first Winnipeg Jets game, providing they don't stop the NHL return play-offs for the Stanley Cup. It's only an exhibition game but hey hockey is hockey. I'm sitting here singing along to Bon Jovi lol. I had a stupid nurse today. I hate when I get random nurses, specially when they one time ones that I've never had before. She did my foot and I don't know what she did but it's really hurting today for the first time in a long time. Then she was like I see you got another wound, I'm like yes did you bring bandages? Because yesterdays nurse called in for today's nurse to bring some for my inner thigh. So ya she didn't have and end story my thigh didn't get wound care.

Okay zoned out again, loud music doesn't even make me immune it seems lol. Last night I started watching a show based on the book Brave New World by Aldous Hurley. It started out, and I was like okay kind of the same values, nice. Then lots of sex and then it kind of all went to shit and I'm on episode three or four now but I'll continue watching it for just something to watch. Least the characters are sort of there name wise and role wise lol. I tell you what, I sure the hell would love to have what they were calling Soma lol kidding!

So tonight is movie night in my house, but split in two groups. My brother, wife and kids will be watching Trolls world tour. Thank god I don't have to sit though that. My kids have already seen it but I put it on a USB stick for my brother. My kids, mom and I will be watching Jumanji: The Next Level, which I don't know how, but we all somewhat have managed not to see. I had found another movie I wanted to see but I know that wouldn't be watched. Ouija Shark. Lol, It's got a great plot, by great I mean probably one of the worst I've seen yet. A group of teenage girls summon an ancient man-eating shark after messing with a spirit board that washes up on the beach. An occult specialist must enter the shark's realm to rid this world of the deadly spirit ghost once and for all. *FacePalm* I love movies like that. The worse the plot, the better it is. I've only seen one movie I couldn't watch that I had to shut off after a few minutes, I think it was called Corona Zombies.

I think I decided on my one topping. Pineapple! Lol. Yes I am one of those people. I put pineapple on my pizza and I love it. Pineapple pizza, on thin crust, cut in squares, that will be my order tonight. Anyways I'm done.

Adios

© Copyright 2020 DoXx, The Renegade Monkey (UN: pdoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DoXx, The Renegade Monkey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988516