*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988620
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#988620 added July 19, 2020 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
Waves Crashing, Seashore
Prompt: The waves continue their endless cycle and crash upon the seashore. Use this in your Blog entry today.

The waves never sleep. They crash upon the seashore day and night. They bring up seashells, dead fish and other items that people have thrown out. We should never throw unwanted items in the ocean or a lake. Dogs and adults like to run into the crashing waves. The waves are beautiful and foamy and make their own sound. The earth keeps spinning and the waves keep crashing and this is comforting. Finding seashells is fun. The smell of the water and touching the water makes you feel alive and comforted. The sea waves sing a song of their own and the sea has a history and it's own secrets. The sea is beautiful and watching the waves crash on the shore adds to the beauty and the magic and majesty of the sea. I'm sure you feel it, too as you watch the waves crash into the seashore.

Glen Campbell Picture. He was a favorite with me.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988620