*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989350-Daisies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#989350 added July 28, 2020 at 9:03am
Restrictions: None
Daisies
I am discussing daisies today! Watching the news today, as every day, has depressed me. It speaks only of murders, COVID, hatred, and chaos. I choose to be happy today. It is a mentally and spiritually chosen necessity.Instead, I want to talk about beauty and sunshine.
Daisies have white feathery petals in abundance cast against a backdrop of golden goodness. Without effort, the simple flower brings a smile to the faces of every person that encounters the loveliness There is a gentle grace in the purity of the greenery. It is reminiscent of simpler days and our once loving ways. The dance of the hardy daisy in a field of breezes portrays the resilience of humanity and the renewal of life.The flower is soothing to the psyche and uplifting to the soul. So lift up your daisy high and remember that goodness remains, as it is woven into the fabric of humanity. We must seek it out and plant the seeds in the soil that we tread. If we refuse to let the floral goodness be hidden, it will flourish. I like daisies!

© Copyright 2020 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989350-Daisies