*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990195-Hare
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2228857
A young monkey catcher ends up wrapped up in with sorts of smelly foes
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#990195 added August 7, 2020 at 3:07pm
Restrictions: None
Hare
Jimmy wasn't sure how he got here. One moment, he was chasing down some monkeys. The next, he found himself in some grand coliseum. It was empty, which didn't tell Jimmy why the gates shut behind him. He was sure that the monkeys set up some kind of trap for him, and the only way he was getting out was by fighting them all off. He pulled out his stun baton and scanned the arena for any monkeys... only to find nothing. Instead, a giant, yellow rabbit walked in from behind a pillar. He yawned as he walked towards Jimmy, and drowsily looked upon him.

"Oh... am I suppose to fight you?" he asked. Jimmy didn't bother to answer him with words, just a steely stare and him holding his weapon as threateningly as he could. "...Heh...Well, I'm not gettin' out of here until I babysit you. So, how about you sit down, I pummel you, then I can leave, 'K?" Jimmy gritted his teeth.

"No way!" he shouted. "If you're the one thing standing between me and those monkeys, then I'll spank you too!" he shouted triumphantly while pointing the baton at him. That declaration seemed to knock all of the sleep out of the Hare, because his eyes shot open and he let out a boisterous belly laugh.

"Oh man, you are going to spank me?" the Hare said between laughs. Soon, he calmed himself. "Y'know, if you really want a shot to spank it..." He turned his butt towards Jimmy, shook it at him and tauntingly spanked it. "...then you're free to try and get it!" That just got Jimmy red in the face. He ran forward, and the Hare turned around, putting up its fist in a boxing pose.

Jimmy swung his stun baton at him, only for him to block the attack. He parried the attack, and got ready to swing a fist at Jimmy. However, Jimmy managed to doge at the right moment. That didn't help when the Hare delivered an uppercut. Jimmy was knocked backwards, temporarily dazed by the strike. In his daze, the Hare rushed in, and delivered a quick series of punches. With one more punch, Jimmy was thrown off his feet and onto his back. The next thing he saw was the Hare's grin as he looked down at him.

"Weren't you gonna spank me?" he asked in a condescending tone. Jimmy grit his teeth and swung his baton, striking the opponent in the forehead. He gripped it and stumbled back in shock. Jimmy got up, and madly swung his baton at the Hare, who was forced back at each hit. After a few hits, the Hare fell onto his butt, and held out a hand in a panic.

"W-wait!" he shouted. "I was wrong! I shouldn't have teased you like that!" He got on his knees and bowed down apologetically. "I'm sorry!" Jimmy felt like he had wasted enough time here. He beat the Hare, he won. Now that he beat the monkey's trap, he knew he could leave here. He pocketed the baton as he walked away. If he were looking at the Hare, he would've seen his mischievous grin and the evil glint in his eyes.

The Hare got to his feet and ran towards Jimmy's back, the monkey hunter not noticing him until he heard him 3 feet away. Confused he turned around, spying the rabbit monster. By the time he got to look at him, the Hare turned around, pointed his rear at Jimmy, and farted. Jimmy felt like he was trapped in a cloud of pure stink.

"Ha ha!" the Hare laughed out. "Get a whiff, loser! That'll be the only thing you smell for a long time!" Jimmy, meanwhile, felt his eyes watering up. He couldn't believe he didn't expect one of the monkeys' plans to pull some dirty trick! He covered up his nose and reached for his baton, though it was a little hard on account of the thick cloud of gas.

"Y-you coward!" Jimmy shouted out. He coughed and hacked at the horrid stench. Then, the Hare stood in front of him and flashed him a familiar grin. He turned around, pointed his butt at him, and farted again. Jimmy fell onto his butt and hacked again. He tried to fan the air away, but nothing he did could get rid of the stench.

Unfortunately, his position left him more vulnerable to the Hare's attacks. He snickered, and placed his legs around Jimmy's head, bringing his head up close to his butt. With another snicker, he farted on Jimmy again. Jimmy's legs began kicking as he was assaulted, again, and again, and again. He weakly brought up a hand to try and push the hare's butt away, but the legs wrapped around him like a vice.

Next thing Jimmy knew, his head was suddenly going downwards. The Hare went down for a complete sit, pinning Jimmy to the floor with his rump. Now, there was no way for him to escape. The Hare snickered again, shut his eyes, and leaned forwards, before letting another one rip over him. Jimmy wailed out and kicked his legs! Jimmy needed to find a way out, before this guy beats him in the most humiliating way! He reached for his baton…

With enough strain, he was able to snatch up his weapon! With it in hand, he reared it back, before smacking it against the Hare’s backside, sending him flying off of his face finally! Jimmy put the butt of the baton against the ground, and groaned to climb up onto his backside. He groaned and finally stood up, where he fanned away the air in front of him.

“What was that for?!” he declared. “You’re really gonna beat on someone like that?!” The Hare, meanwhile, was finally getting up, himself rubbing at one of his pained cheeks and muttering with slight pain. He then turned around to face the red haired boy.

“Hmph! Just goes to show how easy you are to beat!” he laughed. “All it takes is a little gas, and you can only lie there and take it!”

“Y-you just distracted me!” Jimmy defended, huffing while he stamped the ground. Meanwhile, the Hare snickered and merely flexed his muscles for the kid, albeit he doesn’t have much, being more primarily tubby and gassy.

“Well, I guess you won’t be so easily distracted now that you know what I’m packin’, huh?” the Hare teased.

“You got that right!” Jimmy declared as he reared his baton backwards. “Plus, now I know where you’re weak!” At that, the rabbit-like monster doubled back, seeming almost offended. However, he was reminded of that stinging sensation in his rump, and he shook his head in response.

“That just means I gotta pay you back for that!” he declared. With that, he brought his fists up, and Jimmy got closer and closer, holding his weapon carefully. The Hare, meanwhile, began to crack his knuckles as he got closer and closer, before rearing back, and lunging fist-first towards him. Jimmy brought up his baton to block, making his fist glide harmlessly over him. However, the Hare was quick to follow up with a swing of his other hand, striking it into Jimmy’s torso.

He grunted as he took the blow, himself being driven backwards, skidding across the ground. While he was busy dealing with the attack, the Hare would race after him, before jumping up to kick at his torso, threatening to knock him backwards. He stumbled on one foot, but another nudge from the Hare’s foot would drive him backwards, tossing him onto his back. And while he was down, he would sit down beside Jimmy, before grabbing him and yanking him up a bit.

“Wah!” Jimmy yelped out in concern. He found himself splayed out over the Hare’s lap, his body perpendicular against the Hare’s trunk, the latter of which pressing his arms down on his back to keep him in place. Jimmy grunted and struggled beneath him, trying desperately to get out of his grasp. However, that smelly rabbit was strong enough to keep the kid in place. Meanwhile, the Hare looked down towards his backside, his pants apparently being rather tight on him. The Hare snickered to himself a little, and gave his rump a little pet, which got a shiver out of Jimmy.

“What are you doing?!” Jimmy asked.

“Paying you back, duh!” the Hare laughed. “Did you already forget that I said that?” Jimmy looked over his head to try and see what he was up to, only to see the villain lift a hand high into the air. His eyes widened as he realized what was about to happen. He began shaking around harder beneath him, only for the foul hare to bring his hand down! A loud smack echoed out as the Hare spanked his poor backside!

“Gyah!” Jimmy wailed out on contact. He kicked harder and harder and fought against the hands holding him down, while his backside jiggled a little from the blow. The Hare snickered at the reaction and brought his hand up again. And then, down his hand came again, slapping Jimmy’s butt yet again! “H-hey! I-I hit you once! Once!”

“What, I can’t exploit my enemy in a fight?” the Hare teased. Faster than Jimmy could argue, the Hare lifted his hand, and brought it down to spank him again. Back up, and back down, over and over he struck the kid’s backside, which got Jimmy shaking about in sheer humiliation. He couldn’t believe that he got stuck in this kind of situation, a total victim to this weird rabbit. He was so going to get back at this jerk.

The Hare had delivered a few smacks, before lifting up the arm holding down his back. He reared his hand back, before delivering one last smack, this one powerful enough to send Jimmy off of his lap and sprawling out over the arena’s floor. He groaned as he laid there, before he climbed up to his feet, him rubbing at his now sore backside. He glowered and turned over at the rabbit upset and humiliated, the latter of which was merely clasping his abdomen as he let out a belly laugh. Jimmy blushed at the laughter and huffed, before taking up his baton.

“Are you gonna take this seriously or what?” Jimmy asked with clear annoyance. The Hare sighed and stood up, rubbing under his nose with a sense of victory.

“Oh, trust me, kid, you don’t wanna see me serious,” he said. “At least not when I can pound you this easily!” Jimmy glowered at him and began to circle the Hare, the latter of which kept a careful eye on him. Eventually, though, Jimmy would break into a sprint to try and get behind the Hare’s defenses. However, he was more than happy to let Jimmy go that way. He got closer and closer, prepared to strike him right down there!

“Did you forget what I do with this thing?!” the Hare laughed. Jimmy’s momentary charge faltered at the rabbit’s words. However, it was too late. The Hare arched his back in order to properly aim at Jimmy, and yet another fart came forth to smother the boy. Immediately, his poor nose was assailed yet again, prompting him to cradle his poor, aching nose! He was driven to his knees while trying to shield himself from the smell, only for the laughing Hare to approach.

“Get it, yet? You can’t win! I’ll always have something better than you could stand up to!” the Hare laughed. “You may as well give up, kid!” Jimmy glared at the Hare. He tried to bring himself up and onto his feet, only for that creature to swing his butt towards him. There was only a brief moment to contemplate the cheeks filling his view, only for him to be hit with yet another noxious blast! Even if he was shielded from the smell, the sheer force was enough to knock him do his back! Jimmy’s eyes were spinning in his head, his arms splayed out over the ground as he was dazed. The Hare, meanwhile, walked over with a sneer.

“Tsk tsk… Looks like you bit off a little more than you could chew, little guy,” he teased. “But, I guess all I can do is put you out of your misery~” Jimmy could only barely understand the rabbit, but he couldn’t do anything. He felt like his world was shaking, and he was struggling hard to find which way was up. He tried to pat around for some means of saving himself, but he couldn’t do anything. However, he’d later feel someone grabbing his ankles. Jimmy struggled about as the Hare hoisted his legs up before lifting them over his head while his back was on the ground. With them upright, the Hare climbed over his legs, before sitting down on them like Jimmy was a makeshift chair. Unfortunately, this meant his butt was right over the kid’s face.

“I wish I could say you were a good fighter, but you barely left a scratch!” the Hare laughed while teasingly smacking his butt at Jimmy. “I will say, though, seeing you squirm about is kinda cute~ Maybe I’ll give you a reward later~” Jimmy was confused, but still struggling to stay awake, much less cognizant. However, he wouldn’t be able to so much as ask as the Hare’s belly grumbled ominously. A wicked glint shone in the monster’s eye, and a powerful explosion struck him from above! After a couple of seconds of him smelling it, any resistance he had left failed. His legs went limp, letting the Hare fall butt-first onto Jimmy’s face.

The Hare climbed up to his feet, and smirked self congratulatorily. He raised a fist to the air, eyes shut while he smirked. He could hear the victory bells ringing. After his moment of victory, he’d sigh before walking beside the felled Jimmy. He was still breathing, though he’d be out cold for a little while. All the better for the monster. He reached under Jimmy, before picking him up, and hoisting him over a shoulder. He then twirled around, before walking off. As he did, a monkey hidden in the stadium began to step out, him holding a hand in front of his nose defensively. He approached the Hare who’s walking away, and he tapped his hip.

“Hm? What’s up?” the Hare asked. The monkey made some noises at him. “Oh, you’re wondering about the kid? He’s alright, pretty wimpy, honestly. Still, he is pretty cute.” He turned towards Jimmy, getting a good eye-full of Jimmy’s backside. He brought up a hand, and gave it a firm smack to see it jiggle. He snickered to himself before turning towards the monkey. “I think I’ll keep him out of your hair for a little while, and we can… entertain each other~” The monkey nodded, before dashing away. The Hare, meanwhile, would keep on walking, sure to do whatever he’d want to Jimmy. Especially when his belly fills up with gas.
© Copyright 2020 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990195-Hare