*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990507-So-Russia-You-Have-A-Vaccine
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1300042
All that remains: here in my afterlife as a 'mainstream' blogger, with what little I know.
#990507 added August 11, 2020 at 8:33am
Restrictions: None
So, Russia. You Have A Vaccine?
Now that Russia claims to have a vaccine and is using it on important dignitaries, I thought I would use my old conspiracy theory noggin and do some digging to see if the Kremlin has been linked to any conspiracies involving the virus. Because, my first thought was, how could they competently come up with a vaccine that would take 18 months (without fast-tracking) to produce? That is, unless they created Covid19 and were developing the vaccine at the same time.

Call me crazy, but the pissing war between the US and China would serve as the perfect distraction. I found an article, sort of related, but with info that would suggest Russia has been spreading misinformation on it's own. Sorry, disinformation (the difference?). The focus of the article was on the 5G development race and another theory putting Anti-Vaxxers in the mix.

Russia was lagging on cellphone technology and apparently looking at ways to catch up with the leading competition. I'm thinking the motive to create the vaccine is overlooked by the author, but intriguing, nonetheless. Read with your own eye. I'm just reading a bit between the lines with some intrigue at how countries are currently at each others throats for world domination through enterprise. It's a different kind of war that could include this kind of chemical warfare. Who would cheat the most to get ahead? Hmm? Redirect your attention to that Putin guy, seemingly harmless, flying under the radar.

https://allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/2020/04/anti-vaxxers-and-russia-behi...

Nyet?

© Copyright 2020 Lorem Ipsum, Perhaps? (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lorem Ipsum, Perhaps? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990507-So-Russia-You-Have-A-Vaccine