*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991649-Teddy-Bear-On-The-Moon
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#991649 added August 26, 2020 at 3:19pm
Restrictions: None
Teddy Bear On The Moon
Prompt: A teddy bear on the moon. How did it get there?

When I was kid, I tried to throw my vinyl bear to the moon. It didn't work. How did a teddy bear land on the moon? Maybe one of the astronauts left it there. The man on the moon or the moon fairy adopted it. I will say a moon fairy. She gets lonely and she flies from planet to planet. She takes the Teddy Bear with her and it gives her comfort. She watches people and tries to protect them. If she drops her Teddy Bear, she can fly down and get it. A big, brown Teddy Bear. It was the nicest thing the astronaut could have left her. The Teddy Bear loves the fairy. He likes being the only Teddy on the moon. His name? Pluto! Why not? Pluto is no longer a planet and Pluto won't be forgotten. This Teddy Bear may go down in history with Blue Dust, the Moon Fairy!

Cute Sig of a fairy, her stuffed dragon and the moon.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991649-Teddy-Bear-On-The-Moon