*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991763-Moving-to-Belize
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#991763 added August 28, 2020 at 12:32pm
Restrictions: None
Moving to Belize.
BCoF:There are many other things that Belize is noted for, talk about those by pretending to be real estate agent trying to convince us this is a great place to relocate. Sell us!
https://chabilmarvillas.com/27-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-belize.html
https://www.travelbelize.org/facts-about-belize

owl for signature use *Books2*


Moving to Belize


Hi. So you're looking for a new place to live? Belize is a small country. Because the English language is the official language it means you will be able to integrate into the social aspects of the country easily, Other languages are spoken here as well

Do you like solitude? You may find it in this country because with a population of about 350,000 the population is presently low. It is a very rural country. It is also expensive to live here because it is a small country with few people. This ,if you can afford the expense of living in Belize is in your favor because not many people visit or live here.

There are lots of things to do if you retire here. the country has beautiful reefs for diving enthusiast, with 600 species of birds, bird watching is a quiet pass time. Swimming, snorkeling, hiking, small beaches for sunning, and punta rock music are just a few of the amenities.

Buying property here may be a high cost in US dollars. A nice home can cost 75,000 to 200.000 US Dollars. Property taxes are very low and still almost nonexistent. Homes for sale are likely to be very nice for those prices.

You can live very nicely on about 12,000 a month. People in Belize are welcoming. They like the small influx of people who move to the country and are willing to help the newcomer become oriented. Plus, people from other countries have equal rights with Belize citizens.

There is state run health care keeping health care low or free depending on the type of need.

Some concerns have been raised in recent years about the safety of living in Belize. Like any place in the world there is some crime and violence. However, it evens out to be safe, since crime is usually a localized situation dealt with by proper authorities in proper ways. Belize has strict gun laws. Owning guns is a permit based situation.

There is a national income tax rate. which provides for a minimum amount of money before the income tax rate kicks in.You will find the same 110 v electricity as in any other country. The government owns the telecommunications. This makes cell phones and WiFi possible. Some parts of country may have better service than other parts.

Moving to Belize may be the best idea you have had.


© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991763-Moving-to-Belize