*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991797-Fun-in-Charlotte
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#991797 added August 29, 2020 at 4:05am
Restrictions: None
Fun in Charlotte
Prompt: Which one of these 15 Things to do in Charlotta https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g49022-Activities-Charlotte_North_Caroli... is the most fun?

owl for signature use


Fun for me denotes different types of experience. The Segway tour had its own appeal because it did a quick review of important parts of Charlotte.

I enjoyed the museums because I like stuffing my brain with lots of different types of knowledge about past and present. Art is one of the ways people express life experiences. Art and literature and the people who create it are some of the first people who get eliminated when evil starts taking charge. A good example is the recent attacks in the USA on historical statues around the country and particularly in the South.

There is a section in one of the museums about ancient Indian art from before Charlotte became the city it is today. If you view the architectural wonders in stadiums and buildings you might forget that this was a place that was once inhabited by Indians, before the white people came and the slave trade invaded. There is a rich history in this city that is interesting to view and hear about. It includes the ghost stories, the architecture, and social climate.

Graveyards are a great place to learn about the people who used to inhabit an area. So, I guess the extensive museums were the most fun for me in this particular city.

Merit Badge in Point of View
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday! Belatedly. I like your point of view *^*Bigsmile*^* ~Adrienne

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991797-Fun-in-Charlotte