*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991906-Time-to-Drag-out-the-Winter-Hats
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#991906 added August 30, 2020 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
Time to Drag out the Winter Hats?
It is too cold to sit on the porch. I wanted to wear a winter hat when I took my mid-day walk today. But then I thought, NO! It's still August, for pity sake. Someone at hubby's church today told him it was her birthday. In year's past there has been frost *Snow5* on her birthday. *Exclaim* Oh my! Well there is definitely a change in the weather! I couldn't sleep last night. *Sleepy* Tossed and turned all night. The barometer bottomed out, the moon *Moon* was full.

So we enter a new phase here in Musselshell County. We passed the magic number per the Governor. 4 active virus cases, so we are at the mask in public phase. There was a blurb on Facebook that all kids have to have a mask in school tomorrow. I have a friend that is anti-mask. She got a part-time job at the elementary school this year. Hmmm, I wonder how that will sit with her and her children. I'll wear one if required. Not happy about it, but will do it if asked.

The handyman, Scott, is here again today to work on the never-ending remodeling project. But I have to say I do see a small light at the end of the tunnel. It is faint, but it is there. *Hammer* Maybe the curtain rods can go up. Maybe..........

Like I said before, weather in Montana is fleeting. Summer is a visitor. It comes for a few weeks, says hello, then before you know it, it's gone. I hardly have time to wear any warm clothes before it's time to get out the long johns again. Darn.....

*SnowMan*

But at least I can finally soon claim victory on the battle against the grasshoppers.


Queen Norma Jean *Crown*

© Copyright 2020 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991906-Time-to-Drag-out-the-Winter-Hats