*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992244-Nancy-Pelosi-and-Steve-Colbert-have-nice-hair
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2165561
The missing link in sudden counter culture.
#992244 added September 3, 2020 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
Nancy Pelosi and Steve Colbert have nice hair...




From time to time I ponder why we homo-sapiens are not covered in a thick fur.
All the other great apes have fur to protect them from the cold.
Now, humans cherish the hair on their heads.
The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi is willing to violate the COVID quarantine for her bangs.
She is an 80-year-old woman and at high risk of contracting COVID 19.
Nevertheless, Nancy did not wear a mask at the salon.

................................. Why do I care? "Yawn."

Steven Colbert is a popular political pundit and chat show host.
He has not had a hair cut since the COVID quarantine began.
He looks like Daniel Boon and likes to compliment Nancy Pelosi's hair doo.
And why should I care?
This is my day off, "Yay!"

Have those poor people the government shut out from the businesses been forgotten?
They got one stimulus check 5 months ago from the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
President Donald Arangutang Trump passed an illegal executive order for unemployment assistance.
The executive order gave the poor people $400 dollars ..
There are no jobs for them, because of the government COVID 19 quarantine.
The permanently disenfranchised, can not pay for healthcare in the middle of a plague!
Neither Nancy Pelosi nor Donald Arangutang Trump supports free healthcare for these poor people.
Joe Biden won't give them Medicare and he's bald!


Reflections~Xena the Warrior Princes AOC is too young to run for President.

Post Script: Why are our Presidential Candidates ready for a nursing home?


Vertago

AOC 2024




© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992244-Nancy-Pelosi-and-Steve-Colbert-have-nice-hair