*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992537-Better-Than-When
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#992537 added September 6, 2020 at 9:27am
Restrictions: None
Better Than When?
Reflect on the last week. Write about something you did really well last week and something you could have done better.

owl for signature use *PartyHatG*


If we stick to *WDC* I wrote reviews 4 days last week.*Angelic* I'm trying to make more time to spend on WDC and still accomplish all the other things life demands. At home I was fortunate enough to have a visit from my daughter and grandchildren. *Karate3* I baked a cake this morning before breakfast, for tomorrows celebration.

Do Better? I could have stopped reading about Eragon's travels in "Inheritance" and wrote a story. I could have done more actual yoga which energizes me. I'm going to mow some lawn later today. lawn could have been done yesterday.

I don't really have a scheduled life any more. It's do what I want when I want. I believe people should all have a one year paid vacation when they are in their 30's and 40's. Retirement would not be so much a splash of cold water in the face then.

Something cool did happen yesterday. About 6 o'clock we turned on the TV and it came onto the Kentucky Derby. Almost every year we watch it and pick a horse to win. I had forgotten when they were going to run it after it was postponed. They were on their way to the post when we found it. So, no time to pick a favorite. The stands behind the race were empty no gorgeous ladies hats to see. It was a great race but the winner was not fond of the roses they draped over him. He flew around in a circle and knocked down some of the owners in the winners circle.

I clean, do laundry, and other chores every day. With the Exception of Sunday. This week we are declaring Monday a holiday. If it is like last evening there will continue to be booms and bangs because of fireworks all weekend. It causes the wildlife to hunker down and hide. We had a herd of deer in the back hay field last evening. The turkeys that are trolling the field early mornings for insects were not out this morning.

I'm off to just do today.


Merit Badge in Keep It Up
[Click For More Info]

Hope you have a wonderful party week! *^*Bigsmile*^*

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992537-Better-Than-When