*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993893-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-35
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#993893 added September 22, 2020 at 10:51am
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 35
Three Score and Ten + Day 35
The cat Luna is pounding on the door wanting to come in and sit on my lap. I better open the door. Tomorrow It is the trip north to the house pulling the boat. But first I have the annual Medicare Health Check. They won't approve my prescription if I do not do it. You could call it blackmail. I am not too keen on the medical industry. So much money involved, ethics and conflicts of interest. It is now a big money business. I try to stay as far away as I can. Do the research and look after my own health. I like the doctor I see, But I told him he is my Chief Medical Advisor. I want is advise and input, But I make the final choices. He is good with that. I sure do not look forward to that appointment with mask and all that complication.

This will be the first Blog entry and not a folder entry. I made the up grade this morning. I hope it has a good choice. I find this site interesting and challenging. I will be a Newbie for a long time. An old dog does not learn very easily. I like writing this journal as it focuses me in the evening to think about the days events. But I want to convey more then events. How do I think? I am realizing I am having a hard time putting thoughts to paper, The ideas and concepts are not coming to the top. Is it age, or being tired, or not knowing what to write. Maybe the mind is like a clock that needs a starting spin to get rolling, the right stimulus. I live in my mind, I should know it better.

The little dog is lying on his back waiting to go up stairs by mom. Luna the cat is already up there to get his nightly treat. Talk about some spoiled pets. I do not know if I will be able to write tomorrow, I may lack the time to do so, We shall see. I wish you all a Good Evening.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993893-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-35