*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993955-What
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#993955 added September 22, 2020 at 6:39pm
Restrictions: None
What?
If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do?

signature dancing owl *PoseyR*


WHAT?


I have no idea how to answer this. I'm not big on wanting to do something different than what I'm presently doing.

The more I think about this the more I think it maybe hinting at crime.

I think everyone wants to know how to deal with life in a more positive way. What's positive? I think that is why fiction heroes are so Popular. Stories like Reacher By Lee Childs are always in demand at the library. Reacher never loses a battle. He has a new person to help in each story. The people he helps always get a kind of justice against people who have wronged them. There is usually a happy ending. These are stories where the end justifies the means. Reacher does things his way.

Looking out my window. Big whitetail buck stealthily meandering my way. Watching the house. Probably thinking of eating a few of the apples on from the ground under the tree. Now he is up by the apple tree about 30 feet away. Six points on his rack. I hate to think of someone shooting him in hunting season. They are beautiful. All tans with darker brown highlights and white points. Graceful when they walk and when they turn to run and leap away. Last night there was a small herd of 5 out there about this time. 6:30, dusk is creeping in.

Ha. Stray cat and buck come face to face. Cat crouches, tucks all feet under him and settles deeper into the grass. Buck walks to within twenty feet of cat. Both staring straight at each other. Buck fades right and stately exits across the field.



To get back to the subject, This is really a fiction prompt. It has made a great story at some point. In real life you can't just drop a day out. You have to work through the consequences. Mentally I can't get through this fact. So, my answer to the prompt is wanting.

Merit Badge in Keep It Up
[Click For More Info]

Hope you have a wonderful party week! *^*Bigsmile*^* *Telescope* Stargazing









© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993955-What