*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994244-Oh-shiny
by Tanith
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2135844
With coffee and writing implements at hand, I can determine the shape of today.
#994244 added September 26, 2020 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
Oh, shiny!
While ambling around at work with a cartful of books to be shelved this week, I was ambushed by my inner writer. She reminded me of the "Atlantis Project" (which I had half-forgotten), and said that would be an excellent project for NaNoWriMo.

And it probably would, once I have more than the barest-of-bones idea that I have now (in my story Atlantis is real, mysterious, and unconquerable). Judging by what I see at work, a series based on this idea would be a hit with the YA crowd, who are voracious and deadly serious readers.

Of course, my inner killjoy got into the act immediately, arguing that I'd already begun fleshing out one NaNoWriMo project, to start another now was putting too much on my plate. But I'm thinking I might just table Shattered Echoes for this year and go with the Atlantis project. After all, it won't go anywhere and I'll have something to build on for next year's project. Truth be told, I'm not comfortable starting that one yet until I finish those holes I mentioned in the last post.

So. Time to get brainstorming.

© Copyright 2020 Tanith (UN: tanith49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tanith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994244-Oh-shiny