*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994279-WDC-Tale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2232763
Stories and Poetry of the Past
#994279 added September 26, 2020 at 5:51pm
Restrictions: None
WDC Tale
He will be whipped, flogged, and have a red poker . . . well, you get the idea!

WDC Tale

"You have wronged me sir. You will pay a very high price for your transgression," Eva said to the man seated in the wooden chair in front of her. She paced before him with an exaggerated stride to emphasize her position. The long leather whip in her hand snapped as she traveled the room.

"Eva, I'm sorry. It will never happen again," the man cried He wiggled in his seat attempting to free himself from the straps cutting into his flesh that bound him to the chair. The small-framed man was sweating profusely in his fear causing an intense odor to permeate the room.

"Ahh! An apology. Well, that is a step in the right direction. There must always be repercussions, Andy. It is the price we pay for our sins. You did understand this when you signed on to our little group?"

"I get it, Eva. I will make amends any way I can, but this is just crazy."

"Crazy, you say? You have the nerve to insult me, yet again? I must say that takes some balls! That is while you still have them. You have not seen crazy yet."

"Eva, what the hell are you planning? It's a part-time job. I have a life! I get sidetracked sometimes. You need to stop this now! You're freaking me out."

"Yes, I'm sure I am. That's the point, Andy. We don't want these little things to happen again, do we? I think there was some mention of being flogged recently. Oh yes, and the red poker. I have assembled the tools in your honor "

"Eva, listen to me! That was a joke. I wasn't really planning on letting you burn me at the stake."

"Oh such excitement, an even better idea that you have put on the table," Eva said as she rotated the metal poker in the fire pit of coals. The heat of the fire made the rod glow red as smoke billowed from its edges. At its center were the branding letters "WDC" that glowed bright orange.

The sweat poured freely from the man as the heat of the rod neared his face. A large puddle of liquid spilled from the chair as Andy wet himself "EVA, stop! Fine, I love your story. Whatever just let me out of here, please! I beg you."

Eva threw the poker into the fireplace, laughing loudly. She released the man from his bondage as she said, "Dammit Andy. You have no sense of humor. That was hilarious though! "

She opened the door to let her visitors enter. Angus and Strega were roaring in their laughter. Their eyes glistened in joy, for both writers loved a good thriller.

Angus said," I can't wait to watch that video. That was great!"

"Andy, you gave the writers ideas, then turned around and gave them free reign," Strega remarked.

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen again," Andy whispered hoarsely, still shaking from his near death experience.

Word Count 497
© Copyright 2020 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994279-WDC-Tale