*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994518-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-42
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#994518 added September 28, 2020 at 10:58pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 42
Three Score and Ten + Day 42
I after taking my pills in the morning I thank God for see another day. Every day is a precious gift that I would not have to have been given. I am grateful for that gift. But today was one of those days which did not work out as I was hoping. I was hoping to plant tulips today, But it was cold and rainy. As a typical farmer the weather seldom is just right. We do need rain and it was a light slow rain without a storm. But I wanted to plant Tulips. I heard from our young lady painter that she will not be here this week, as she needs to work else where. Why is it so difficult to get a person doing home repairs that will stay with the job until it is finished. So we will go north on Wednesday this week and stay here next week and hopefully she will do the painting. I will paint next week if need be. Maybe For some reason, I do not know, God wants me here next week Or up there this week. God provides you days that allows you Free Choice, BUT he may lean on you a bit to make things work out as he wants them too.
I did work in the office library today putting Old kitchen Tool listings on the internet. That does eat up a lot of time. And then I organized some flea Market items for next year. I then hug a new light in the basement. These were all tasks that needed doing but were not top tier ' at this time on the "To Do List"
The days God grants me are full of unknowns. The days seldom turn out as I plan for them, But I give thanks for each one of them. I trust God has a "To Do List" for me that comes first, and he wants it done today. When a day turns out as I plan for it, what does it mean? It means that God and I are on the same page, and that feels good.
The little dog is whimpering and crying It is time for this visit with mom upstairs. So have a Blessed Evening

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994518-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-42