*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994702
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#994702 added September 30, 2020 at 5:56pm
Restrictions: None
Ministry
Prompt: What does ministry look like for you?

I think of catholic priests, Nuns, Jesus and church. Preachers trying to lead you on the right path to Jesus. Ministers who will pray for you and do all they can for you. They know about God and Jesus and the spiritual world. You call a minister when you need answers because they have a closer life line to God then everyday people. They can help secure your path to Heaven. They marry couples, baptize, preach the gospel and we are lucky they are there for us. Nuns were easy to talk to. I went to a Catholic College even though I am not Catholic. I have a connection to God. I pray, read my Bible and I am glad we have the ministers who can help us. Ministry is a beautiful thing. God called them to help to help his fellow man who are lost. The ministry is our salvation. In times like we have now, I am glad they are there for us.

Another beautiful Poser of Mary Magdalene by best friend Angel.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994702