*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995359-TV-Series-and-Magazines
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#995359 added October 8, 2020 at 9:46am
Restrictions: None
TV Series and Magazines
Two More Prompts:

owl for signature use *Books4*


Quote:“No book or magazine article is for "everyone" so know your audience, then target them with your writing.”
― W. Terry Whalin, Book Proposals That Sell: 21 Secrets to Speed Your Success /https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/magazine

C. Are you currently obsessed with a current TV show/series?

No. I wish I was. When we had Netflix we became involved with two or three different ones at different times. It was nice. We were drawn to the characters. Always wondered from week to week what actions and reactions were going to occur.

We have Amazon prime and TV hook up but, K has given up all TV and movies at the moment. A lot of the TV series we get are reruns. We have an antenna and get some excellent channels.

I've found that a good series can take your mind away from present problems for a space.

D. Make a list of your top 10 favorite magazines. And share why you enjoy them.

1. Yoga Journal-I enjoy the articles,the pose teaching, the editorials, the advertisements. This magazine was up on all controversial subjects involving Yoga when I was reading it.

2. The Washington Post-I would rather read anything in a newspaper or news magazine than watch a half hour news show by ABC, CBS,NBC, There isn’t enough in depth coverage on those TV shows.

3. Newsweek- I liked this magazine a lot but have not read a copy in a long time.

4. Prevention- Probably another real favorite for me. I use to subscribe through Amazon. I don’t presently have any subscriptions at all .

5. Readers Digest is also a great magazine. Good articles about relevant subjects and some stories and light hearted reading material.

6. Birds and Blooms-Never subscribed but was able to read a lot of their magazines when I spent a summer with the Purple Martin Association.

7. Mother Earth News - Used to subscribe to this for awhile when I was raising children, sheep, and Dairy Goats.

8. Practical Horseman/Horse&Rider- Both good magazines for expert advice. Keep up with the trends pretty well.

9. Bird Talk-I did subscribe to this magazine for awhile. It t was an excellent advice magazine for pet bird owners. There were lots of story articles about real owners and problems.

10. When I was in high school there was a news and magazine store in a town near us. The owner would order in a copy of a dog magazine for me. I saved my allowance to buy it once a month. I cannot remember the title. Seems like it had a lot of advertisements for puppies of different breeds. Lots of pictures. It was Dog World magazine.

Presently, I do not subscribe to any magazines. I read a lot of articles on the computer. In life I go through phases of having money for magazines and not having money for magazines. I read some magazines free through Prime once in awhile. This list may tend to date my progress through life. Dog magazines on Amazon tend to be more informative and relate better training information than the one from my youth. Keith has had a subscription for many years to Pennsylvania's Game News which I read sometimes





© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995359-TV-Series-and-Magazines