*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995562-Life-Becomes-Bearable
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#995562 added October 10, 2020 at 3:42pm
Restrictions: None
Life Becomes Bearable
Prompt:
 Doug The Dog  (E)
Doug made his life a lot more bearable.
#2209499 by Paul

Life becomes more bearable with someone who loves you. Write about this in your Blog entry today.

Like at work. If you loved the people you worked with and they loved you, life was more bearable. The job would be easier when you worked as a team. The patients were another story. You did the best you could and that was all you could do. I loved most of them. Being married, if you love each other, makes life more bearable. Love makes the world go round they say. I believe that. Loving a pet and a pet loving you. I do better with animals more then I do people. A pet loves you no matter what. I love all animals. Love is a powerful word in itself. Love brings peace, comfort, joy and life does seem to be better with these things. Works for me.

** Image ID #2232033 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995562-Life-Becomes-Bearable