*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996044-Outline-Revision-2
Rated: 13+ · Book · Spiritual · #2233743
This is Book 2 in the series, The Making of a Preacher. Life in a preacher's home is real.
#996044 added October 23, 2020 at 7:51pm
Restrictions: None
Outline Revision #2
The first story in this series, The Making of a Preacher, was told as one large flashback. This second story will be told as a Linear Narrative with the continuation of input from the same fiends, who troubled Matthew Marks in the first story.

Now, not only will Matt have to deal with these unscrupulous enemies as he tries with greater and greater levels of strength to serve the Lord each day, but his two unsuspecting twin daughters must deal with Lazarus Whatyudid and Andy Attelpate, who appear to the girls often in the guise of friendship and mentorship in order to lead them away from the Truth in the reverse of the Bible admonition, "line upon line, precept upon precept."

Sadly, Artista Marks is the story's first victim of the corrupt machinations of these two low-level demons, who convince her, that continuing to live is not in her best interest. At the moment of truth, she has a heart attack. While her body is in the care of the EMTs, her spirit stands before the Lord, Who gives her the choice of returning to her family or going on into Heaven with the beloved. She chooses the latter, which is better for her, but which is worse for Matt, whose body starts its slow decline to the end of his physical life.

Overview Outline:

I. Arrival on ZoNed4
A. A New Home to Decorate
B. Active Twins to Rear
C. Friendship & Romance to Maintain

II. Ministry and Adventure on ZoNed4
A. Explosive Growth of the Church in Childhood Fort
B. School Starts for Two Active Twins
C. Artista Finds Companionship in Myriad Female Friends
D. Matt Finds Himself Often Alone in Fast-Paced Ministry

III. Ministry Plateaus & Family Spirals Out-of-Control
A. The Death of Artista
B. Zenith's Wedding & Departure
C. Aurora Matures and Ages Under the Weight of Ministry

IV. Matt Grows Old Too Early, Leaving Ministry to the Twins
A. Matt's Final Sermon
B. Zenith Returns to Matt & Aurora
C. The Twins are United Again. This Time in Ministry.


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2020 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996044-Outline-Revision-2