*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996308
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2079738
These are my works in progress that I haven't finished.
#996308 added October 20, 2020 at 3:22am
Restrictions: None
Dream
One of the craziest nightmares I remember having was probably about fifteen years ago, before I got taken in by the 'Zombie Craze'. My friends (not real friends, they were dream friends) and I were at this theme park. We should have known something was wrong when we got there because we crossed this rickety-ass wooden bridge, similar to a suspension bridge, it swung side to side slightly and was wide enough for the car to fit, barely leaving a foot on either side of the wheels. The carpark was deserted and had large potholes here and there. Leaves and other debris littered the ground from the bridge to the entrance of the theme park. The trees surrounding the carpark had dark (almost black) bark with bare branches. Despite all of this, the five of us were excited. The first indication that something was wrong was when we got to the cash booth. The attendant was dressed as a zombie, with oozing pustules and deep red blood seeping out of her open wounds.
© Copyright 2020 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996308